At CRE, we also offer a very limited number of leases on a select few of our lesson horses. Students that lease must be approved by a CRE
Instructor and must be a suitable match with the horse. Students participate in full lease only will have access to the leased horse as if
it was their own and are able to participate in off site events as approved by CRE instructor. Students must commit to a long term lease a
minimum of 3 months. Students that participate in a full lease must also commit to six lessons per month group or privates. We will no longer
be offering 1/2 leasing or leasing in the summer months June 1-September 1st.
Pricing Effective September 1st, 2021
All necessary tack is provided for full lease horses.
Full lease horses can be taken off site.
Boarding (self owned horse) and Full Lease Board Pricing:
$21.00 per day covered run
$18.50 per day pasture board
Plus is responsible for full costs of veterinary care, farrier, additional supplements/medications. Leaser's that wish to insure the leased horse may do so at their expense. Leasers are provided with all tack for leased horse.
Overnight Temporary Boarding for Camps/Clinics
$15 per night if you provide hay and cleaning
$25 a night if we provide cleaning and hay
Optional Horse Care and other Service Costs provided by CRE:
- No competition coaching fee for dedicated riders at events.
- $30.00 per month - On site Trailer Parking
- $60.00 per month - Distribution of daily grain and supplements to your horse. (This includes purchase of Safe Choice: Maintenance, Performance or Senior), however additional supplements are an additional charge.
- $30.00 per month - Distribution of daily grain and supplements to your horse and owner provides the grain and supplements.
- $50.00 per month - Blanketing/Unblanketing of your horse.
- $50.00 per month - Turnout (3 days a week, for horses kept individual covered runs, where turnout is not included)
- $7.00 administration fee per time, for vaccinations or medication
- $20.00 per lunge for lunging exercise of your horse or $35.00 per ride
- $35.00 for bandaging of wounds if we provide supplies / $20.00 if owner provides supplies
- $12.00 per horse for deworming every 3 months (price may vary based on dewormer product type)
- $20.00 per session - Assistance with horse for vet/farrier for a CRE employee to bring your horse in and hold them
Rides, Lessons, Classes
- $35 per ride
- $80 per private lesson
- $55 per group lesson
- $5 discount per lesson for all students participating in dedicated rider program or if you purchase 4 or more lessons in advance