At CRE, we offer a unique program for the dedicated, serious equestrian riders. This program was developed for students that have their own or access to a leased horse.
On a limited/approved basis, we allow a limited number of students to board their horse at CRE or to lease one of our horses
(see leasing page for more details below).
The students must commit to participating in a minimum of 6 lessons per month (group, semi-private, or private lessons), this policy helps to ensure that the students are
dedicated to learning and growing with their horse. These lessons do not rollover into the following months. They must be utilized the month they were purchased for.
Dedicated riders have access to using indoor/outdoor arenas and round pen when lessons are not in session. Dedicated riders have access to participating in a variety
of clinics, camps, lessons and events offered onsite by CRE. Dedicated Riders under the age of 18 must be supersized by an adult when riding during open riding times.
We do not offer general boarding at our facility.
Pricing Effective September 1st, 2021
All necessary tack is provided for full lease horses.
Full lease horses can be taken off site.
Boarding (self owned horse) and Full Lease Board Pricing:
$21.00 per day covered run
$18.50 per day pasture board
Plus is responsible for full costs of veterinary care, farrier, additional supplements/medications. Leaser's that wish to insure the leased horse may do so at their expense. Leasers are provided with all tack for leased horse.
Overnight Temporary Boarding for Camps/Clinics
$15 per night if you provide hay and cleaning
$25 a night if we provide cleaning and hay
Optional Horse Care and other Service Costs provided by CRE:
- No competition coaching fee for dedicated riders at events.
- $30.00 per month - On site Trailer Parking
- $60.00 per month - Distribution of daily grain and supplements to your horse. (This includes purchase of Safe Choice: Maintenance, Performance or Senior), however additional supplements are an additional charge.
- $30.00 per month - Distribution of daily grain and supplements to your horse and owner provides the grain and supplements.
- $50.00 per month - Blanketing/Unblanketing of your horse.
- $50.00 per month - Turnout (3 days a week, for horses kept individual covered runs, where turnout is not included)
- $7.00 administration fee per time, for vaccinations or medication
- $20.00 per lunge for lunging exercise of your horse or $35.00 per ride
- $35.00 for bandaging of wounds if we provide supplies / $20.00 if owner provides supplies
- $12.00 per horse for deworming every 3 months (price may vary based on dewormer product type)
- $20.00 per session - Assistance with horse for vet/farrier for a CRE employee to bring your horse in and hold them
Rides, Lessons, Classes
- $35 per ride
- $80 per private lesson
- $55 per group lesson
- $5 discount per lesson for all students participating in dedicated rider program or if you purchase 4 or more lessons in advance